Jeans, shirts, hats and more, we bring your designs to life @WeSew4You.com. Custom embroidery and sewing at its finest. We won’t waste your time but for technology to work the JPEG we are all familiar with is not the best starting point. The process from design studio to software to the machine and than to your garment is a bit complicated. Rest assured, we have the tools to help you get along the way!
- JPEG or Image file conversion to machine file with proof is $15.
- Use your proof on as much as you need, only Pay for stitches.
- $1 per 800 stitches for graphics, letters and monograms.
- No charge for multiple colors, plus image turn around is quick.
- 2nd proof + enhancements to color and stitch detail are billed separately.
- Print & Ship “Your Design” heat transfers $25 +tax includes shipping.
- Heat transfer paper is $5 which includes print and adhesive sheet.
- Sizes limited to 10×10 inches, free shipping on most items.
Embroidered Patches or Direct Embroidery, what’s better? An embroidered patch on average is a few dollars cheaper than directly embroidering your item onto garments. The benefit of an embroidered patch is that it can be simply cut off and re-sewn in the event the underlying garment needs to be replaced. When the item is directly embroidered onto the garment the whole garment must be replaced plus the user may feel the embroidery underlayment that would not be present when sewn or pressed on. Embroidered patches offer positive savings to your organization over directly embroidery items onto garments. Think about every uniform & name change, it adds up quickly over time.
Is Direct Embroidery Bad? No, direct embroidery is not bad, but your design is final as it relates to everything, the design itself, the clothing and the time to replace and re-stitch. A directly embroidered item is permanent and is a part of the items it was stitched on, an embroidered patch although a part of the item is Re-useable and cheaper to replace. @WeSew4You.com You decide what is best for you!
ZipperApparel is our custom garment line. Source a Pattern from one of our vendors. Pay for the Pattern and the material and we will sew it for you for $30! If you want to purchase more, we add a cost of $20 onto every yard of fabric it takes to make your garment. This includes our labor and all sewing materials. Most garments take 1-2 yards of material to produce.
- Check out our clothing vendors, buy direct and save more!
- $1-$2 to press items onto garments you own.
- Hats and uniforms @ jiffyshirts.com